Washington, D.C. Hair Salon Deals
4 active deals for Hair Salon
Partial Highlights and Women's Haircut...
Arlington / Alexandria
Sip coffee, tea, or water while you wait for one of this salon's talented stylists to give you a stunning new look. Make an appointment Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday:
• $87 ($175 value) for partial highlights and a women's haircut
• $175 ($350 value) for a Brazilian keratin treatment
• $35 ($70 value) for a women's haircut
• $19 ($40 value) for a men's haircut
Salon W's Website
Sun Cuts Hair Salon and Spa
Mani/Pedi, Full Highlights, or Express Facial...
Liven up your look with help from the pros at Sun Cuts Hair Salon and Spa, a Chantilly salon featuring creative stylists who each boast more than six years of experience:
• $22 ($44 value) for a mani/pedi with sugar scrub
• $39 ($78 value) for full highlights
• $28 ($57 value) for a 35-minute express facial
Sun Cuts Hair Salon and Spa's Website
Anointed Touch Salon & Spa
Haircut, Style, Blow Dry, and Highlights...
Howard County, MD
The stylists at this spa pride themselves on putting the clients' needs first, and do a lot of work behind the scenes to make sure they stay on top of the latest techniques and trends. Let them shower your tresses with attention:
• $37 ($102 value) for a haircut, style, blow dry, and partial highlights
• $45 ($140 value) for a haircut, style, blow dry, and full highlights
• Appointments available seven days a week
Anointed Touch Salon & Spa's Website
Eve's Hair Gallery
Keratin Hair Treatment or Color, Highlights & Cut...
Howard County, MD
Keep your hair frizz-free for up to 12 weeks -- or add movement to your locks with an eye-catching cut -- when you visit these pros who have been beautifying hair in Columbia for the past eight years:
• $99 ($325 value) for a keratin hair treatment
• $79 ($175 value) for highlights and a haircut
• $99 ($209 value) for a full base color with highlights and haircut
Sophia La Belle
Keratin Treatment + Shampoo & Conditioner...
Take action against frizzy, unmanageable tresses at Sophia La Belle, a salon that scored the US Commerce Association's Best of DC title for both 2011 and 2012, making it one of the elite few two-time winners of the award:
• $169 ($400 value) for a Brazilian keratin treatment
• Plus a free four-ounce shampoo and four-ounce conditioner to take home ($26 value)
Transform Your Hair
Eliminate frizz, curls, and wave with the latest and greatest hair-straightening product in this salon's signature line, the Sophia La Belle Keratin Collagen Treatment. Infused with Monoi the Oil from Tahiti island to help repair and moisturize each strand, this treatment can last up to five months.
Three Brazilian Bikini Waxes
Living in our dear District can cause monumental stress and hairy situations. Today's deal from Spalon is here to lobby for your relief: Get three Brazilian bikini waxes for $99 (regularly $198); three lower-leg waxes for $73 (regularly $147); five sessions of French Brazilian waxing for $112 (regularly $225); three 45-minute microdermabrasions for $225 (regularly $450); or three European facials with chemical peels for $255 (regularly $510). If you're looking to enhance your visage, then choose the microdermabrasion to potentially exfoliate your skin or the European facial to possibly soften and refresh its appearance. If unwanted hair is a hassle, then opt for one of the waxing services -- such as the Brazilian that removes everything, or the French Brazilian that leaves a small strip in the shape of your choice. Make an appointment at this 17th Street spot, located just three blocks from the Dupont Metro, and forget about making any budget cuts when it comes to your beauty.