Dallas Water Sports Deals
No active entries for Water Sports, but check out these great deals near you:
High Trails Outfitters
Kayak Tour for One or Two with Instruction...
Join a sunset paddle tour on Lake Lavon and you'll not only enjoy vivid panoramas of the dusk sky, but you'll also enjoy calmer waters. Trust High Trails Outfitters's 50 years of experience to steer you right:
• $20 ($40 value) for a sunset kayak tour with some instruction
• $25 ($50 value) for a Sunday kayak tour with extra training
• $40 ($80 value) for a kayak tour for two with some instruction
• $50 ($100 value) for a Sunday kayak tour for two with extra training
High Trails Outfitters's Website
SafeSplash Swim School
One Month of Swim Lessons
Plano / Frisco
There's a reason that SafeSplash Swim School only teaches swimming lessons and nothing else -- the staff is dedicated to turning your child into a lifelong swimmer without any distraction. Use this deal to introduce your kids to the pool:
• $37 ($79 value) for one month of swim lessons
• Choose from the Murphy, Lewisville, or Keller location
• Valid for ages 3 and older
Dive Into the SafeSplash Difference
From maintaining a water temperature between 86 and 88 degrees and keeping class sizes to four students max to staffing teachers that are swim instruction professionals with CPR certification, this swim school is second to none when it comes to making your child confident in an aquatic setting. The philosophy here is that the more swimming becomes a part of your child's consistent schedule, the more successful they'll become. Through methodical, comprehensive repetitions your child will be challenged -- but the emphasis always remains on fun.
One Month of Unlimited Yoga Classes
Classes last an hour at this beautiful Lovers Lane studio, where friendly instructors are on hand to help you learn the art of yoga or perfect your personal practice:
• $39 ($95 value) for a month of unlimited yoga classes
• $19 ($54 value) for a three-class card for Mommy and Me classes
• $29 ($70 value) for a five-class card for kids' yoga classes
Five or Eight Weeks of Boot Camp
Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex
At any of the four locations of Private Workout, you'll benefit from focused 25-minute sessions filled with cardio resistance exercises that torch calories, tone, and tighten:
• $19 ($174 value) for 5 weeks of boot camp and 1 personal training session
• $29 ($199 value) for 8 weeks of boot camp and 2 personal training sessions
• Book your first appointment online
Why We Love It
Choose from one of four indoor locations in Dallas, Flower Mound, Irving, or Plano, then kick things off with a professional trainer who will show you the routine and guide you through proper form and techniques for your new regimen. Throw yourself into boot camp for an intense structured program designed by the dedicated personal trainers on staff.
Private Workout's Website
Entry to Harlem Globetrotters Summer Skills Clinic...
Designed to not only give kids the chance to learn basketball skills from Harlem Globetrotters, but to give them a chance to enjoy a live show, too, these skill clinics are the perfect mix of fundamentals and fun:
• $55 ($99 value) for a Harlem Globetrotters Summer Skills Clinic for ages 6-12 and two Harlem Globetrotter ticket vouchers for a 2014 game
• Held at 9 a.m. and 12:30 and 3:30 p.m., June 20-22 in Lewisville
• Held at 9 a.m. and 12:30 and 3:30 p.m., June 17-19 in Murphy
Why Your Kids Will Love It
These clinics began only last year but they've already nearly doubled the number of cities they'll be visiting this summer due to popular demand. Thanks to small group sizes and the enthusiasm of the world-famous Harlem Globetrotters, these two-hour sessions keep kids of all skill and experience levels engaged. Students will be directed through drills, taught basic skills, and given high-fives along the way for motivation. Afterward, redeem your two tickets to see the Harlem Globetrotters in action on the date of your choice in 2014.
Fusion 40 Fitness
One or Two Weeks or One Month of Group Fit Classes...
After earning praise from clients in New York City, Fusion 40 has arrived in Texas and partnered with the City of Dallas Parks and Recreation to create unique exercise programs and wellness services to help you live healthier in mind, body, and spirit:
• $15 ($36 value) for one week of Group Fit
• $25 ($72 value) for two weeks of Group Fit
• $49 ($144 value) for one month of Group Fit
• $75 ($150 value) for one week of four three-hour Kids Fit sessions for ages 12-18
Fusion 40 Fitness's Website