Dallas Seasonal Retail Deals
No active entries for Specialty Stores, but check out these great deals near you:
$50 to Spend on Flowers
In the Middle Ages, knights followed the stages of courtly love: worshiping from afar, daring acts of chivalry, and declarations of devotion. Skip over the dangerous-sounding acts of valor and get straight to the wooing with today's deal: Pay $25 and watch it bloom into $50 to spend on Valentine's Day flowers from Teleflora. Your quest is simple, thanks to Teleflora's Valentine's Day Collection, which boasts bouquets of long-stemmed roses sprouting from keepsake vases; lush mixed floral medleys; and cute combinations of pink and red petals. Hand-arranged and hand-delivered by local florists, this personal touch is sure to win your virtuous lady's heart. Damsels, don't distress -- just forward this deal to your knight in shining armor, and he'll get the hint to shower you with fresh, fragrant flowers.
sold outdeal over
$30 to Spend on Pet Food for Delivery...
The only thing worse than running out of toilet paper? Realizing your 30-pound sack of dog food is empty at 6 a.m. Stock up on food, treats, and toys for dogs and cats without the hassle of going to the store:
• $15 for $30 to spend on pet food, excluding delivery fees
• Browse nearly 150 high-quality brands
• Track your FedEx deliveries online
Barking Up the Right Tree
Featured in The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal for its successful business strategy, this online emporium truly gets what pet owners want. Here, you'll find all your favorite leading brands, a slew of health-conscious options, and a selection of brands that may be hard to find locally. Couple that with the option to subscribe for monthly shipments of your regular order, and you'll all be wagging your tails with joy.
Celebrate Baby with $40 or $80 of Stationery...
Whether you have a bun in the oven or a sweet pair of new parents in your life, PaperStyle.com can help spread the joy with adorable, personalized paper goodies:
• $20 for $40 to spend on invitations and announcements for your baby
• $40 for $80 to spend on invitations and announcements for your baby
• Shop hundreds of cute, classy options, and sort by boy, girl, or neutral
Featured in various publications and on TV, this family-owned company has in-house printing and allows you to customize the fonts, colors, and decorative motifs of your products, so you can be sure your message is delivered in the best possible way -- yours. Add a personal touch to birth announcements with a photo card, coordinate baby shower invitations with the party theme or color palette, celebrate a baptism, or invite friends and family to a first birthday party.
Travel Perfume Atomizers + Case
Named a Best Beauty Buy by O, The Oprah Magazine, the Travalo is a lipstick-sized perfume atomizer that lets you transport just enough spritzes of your signature scent to last for your trip. Add in a chic carrying case, and you're ready to jet:
• $29 ($66 value) for two Travalo Excel atomizers in pink and silver
• Fill 5mL fragrance reservoir with 65-75 sprays -- enough for about ten days
• Includes black leather carrying case
Portable Perfume Sans Spills
The Travalo Excel is made of sturdy aluminum, and you can fill it directly from your regular atomizer-style fragrance bottle without messy leaks or spills. Just remove the nozzle, slip the Travalo on top, pump, and pressure will fill the reservoir.
Widgets N Things
Universal Hands-Free Car Transmitter...
Drive and talk with this accessory, which supports hands-free talk through your car's speakers. The transmitter has a built-in battery and full frequency range with a backlit LCD display:
• $29 ($59 value) for a universal hands-free talk with FM transmitter
• Compatible with most smartphones; insert into standard 3.5mm headphone jack
• Car cigarette lighter power supply mode
Widgets N Things's Website
Mattress Protector - 7 Sizes
Protect your mattress -- and protect yourself from potential allergy triggers like pollen or dust mites -- with a fitted, hypoallergenic mattress protector in one of seven sizes:
• $35 ($89 value) for a waterproof, hypoallergenic Luxury Living mattress protector
• Cotton terry surface, polyurethane lining, and polyester skirt; machine-washable
• Available in twin, twin XL, full, full XL, queen, king, or California king
Soft Linens's Website