Dallas Hair Salon Deals
5 active deals for Hair Salon
$75 to Spend on Salon Services
Plano / Frisco
It takes a lot of work to maintain that big-style beauty. Let today's deal from Blondie's Salon lend a Texan-sized helping hand:
• $30 for $75 to spend on any salon service including facial waxing, hair, or makeup services
• Choose from haircuts, full or partial highlights and colorings, to touch-ups, waxing, and more
• Licensed barber and stylist Nikole and her staff have more than 13 years of combined experience in the hair industry and Nikole has been a makeup artist since 1998 -- her credits include being a hair and makeup artist for MTV2
Blondie's Salon's Website
Keratin Treatment or Ombré Coloring Option...
Plano / Frisco
As someone who struggled with frizz and curl control himself, master hair artist Valdeh can help you straighten your locks just in time for summer humidity:
• $89 ($200 value) for a keratin treatment
• $89 ($200 value) for ombré coloring treatment
• $139 ($300 value) for ombré with partial foil
• $189 ($400 value) for ombré with full foil
The keratin treatment infuses your hair with natural proteins to keep each strand smooth and sleek for weeks.
Or opt for the ombré -- the graduated coloring style that's all the rage -- and taper a lighter look into the ends of your darker hair for some summertime dimension.
Color Bar & Salon
Deep Conditioning with Highlights or Lowlights...
Plano / Frisco
This cutting edge salon has a staff with than 30 years of combined experience and is known for its color services and eye for the latest trends. Put their expertise to use with this deal:
• $50 ($100 value) for a deep conditioning with partial highlights or lowlights
• A stylist will give you highlights or lowlights that complement your hair color
• Conditioning reduces frizz and keeps hair manageable during humid summer months
Legacy Salons & Day Spa
Shampoo, Deep Conditioning, Haircut, and Style...
Enjoy luxury amenities as you get a new summer 'do at this salon near Ridgmar Mall:
• $42 ($85 value) for a shampoo, haircut, deep conditioning, and style
• Consult with stylist Maria Albarran before she gives you the look you want
• Call to schedule your appointment with Maria
Legacy Salons & Day Spa on Facebook
At-Home Keratin Hair Treatment
An Allure Best of Beauty award-winner, the Keratin Earth system helps smooth, straighten, and add shine with four uniquely formulated products. Formaldehyde-free and formulated with botanical ingredients, this at-home kit can help make your mane more manageable for up to 30 days:
• $49 ($99 value) for a 30-Day Smoothing and Straightening System + free shipping
• Featured on Dr. Oz, the Today show, and many others
• Semi-permanent system with with Versaplex™ technology to help hair look healthier
"I am extremely happy with the product. I love my hair now. It is smooth, shiny and easy to handle." -- Happy Customer
How It Works
First, shampoo your hair and apply the straightening therapy. Then, shampoo again and apply the nourishing masque. Apply the protein conditioner and rinse. Blow-dry your hair until it's about 90% dry, and then flat-iron your hair to lock in results. The 60-day supply includes two treatments, each lasting 30 days, and is good for all hair types including chemically processed and color-treated hair (but not recommended for use with deposit-only hair color).
Keratin Earth's Website
One ($7) or Three ($19) Haircuts
Whether you want just a little off the top, a whole new look, or a trim for your bangs, finding the time for a haircut is harder than explaining the kind of haircut you want. Let this deal from Pro-Cuts help you find both the time and a stylist who understands: Pay $7 for a quick haircut (regularly $15). Or, pay $19 for a pack of three haircuts (a $45 value). Open on weekends and until 8 p.m. on weekdays, this salon also features five area locations -- Frisco, two in Wylie, Dallas, and Arlington. Known for the sense of efficiency they lend to the haircutting process, these stylists understand you have limited time, and can provide both adult and kids' cuts. Check out the selected style of the month and see if you can't pick up some inspiration and stylist syntax for when you need to describe the look you want later.