Dallas Food Service Deals
6 active deals for Food
Chef Carlos on the Square
$200 Toward Catering or $20 Toward Lunch...
Make your next occasion more memorable with fine fare from chef Carlos Whitfield, who brings 20 years of experience to his location in Lancaster's historic town square:
Why We Love It
These fresh, simple dishes are designed to engage your senses of sight, smell, and taste. Chef Carlos on the Square is open for lunch Tuesday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., so stop by and try unique entrées like the smoked meatballs -- made of 100% ground beef and tossed in an ancho chili sauce -- or the grilled chicken sliders on mini toasted sourdough buns.
Feast on Filet Mignon, Burgers, Franks & More...
Go all out for the cookout with this deal from Omaha Steaks, a Nebraska-based, family-owned company that's dished out top-quality meats since 1917:
• $65 ($197 value) for the All-American Medley
• Feast on filet mignons, top sirloins, burgers, franks, and more
• Shipping is included
Fire Up the Grill
Enjoy two juicy, 5-ounce Filet Mignons; two 5-ounce Top Sirloins; six flavorful, 4-ounce Omaha Steaks Burgers; four 4.5-ounce Chicken Fried Steaks; eight 3-ounce Gourmet Jumbo Franks; and four Caramel Apple Tartlets for dessert.
Week of Gluten-Free Meals for 2
Kick gluten to the curb with this deal from Austin-based Beetnik, which will deliver one week's worth of delicious meals made without gluten to your door. Beetnik provides wholesome foods that are simple to prepare and contain no added sugars, no artificial flavors or colors, no high-fructose corn syrup, and no MSG:
• $75 ($169 value) for a Bootin' the Gluten gluten-free tasting menu for two people
• Week's worth of prepared meals include entrées, sides, desserts, and condiments
• Feast on high-quality fare like cage-free chicken, grass-fed beef, and fresh veggies
The Main Event
• 5 egg white omelettes and 5 veggie egg white omelettes
• 3 grass-fed beef patties and 2 servings of grass-fed shredded brisket
• 2 bacon-wrapped grass-fed tenderloins
• 2 Pacific cod loins
• 1 cage-free chicken breast and 1 serving of cage-free chicken thighs
• 2 servings of four-cheese ravioli and flat fettuccine
• 4 servings of triple-cheese twice-baked potatoes
• 2 servings each of Capri blend veggies and Brussels sprouts
• 1 serving each of broccoli and spinach
• Hand-crafted marinara, mango-habanero, & barbecue sauce
• Sweet Cheats: 2 cheesecakes & 4 chocolate-chile tarts
Set of Two Slushy Makers
Slurp delicious, homemade slushies all season long with a Slushy Magic. Stick the Magic Freezer cubes in the freezer, fill the cup with your favorite cold drink, wait a few minutes, shake, and enjoy:
The Deluxe Slushy Magic includes bigger cups, four Magic Freezer cubes, and multicolor lights that illuminate at the base of the cup. The regular Slushy Magic comes with three Magic Freezer cubes.
12 Months of Meal Planning
You like to cook and love to eat; it's just planning your dinners every night that bogs you down week to week. Featured on Oprah.com and The New York Times, eMeals can take care of the hard part so you can simply enjoy healthy, home-cooked meals:
• $29 ($58 value) for 12 months of online meal-planning services
• Pick a plan based on your lifestyle, family size, and favorite grocery store
• Get seven creative dinner recipes per week, complete with entrée and sides
"Family-friendly, easy, and delicious. We aren't eating the same food over and over, or winging it at dinnertime. My kids are picky eaters and have gobbled everything up so far." -- Satisfied Parent
How It Works
You choose the grocery store, food style, and family size, and eMeals handles the rest: recipe selection, scouring for the best deals, and coming up with a grocery list organized by store sections. Pick the natural and organic option, keep it gluten-free, focus on paleo or clean eating, enjoy classic family meals, or choose from a plethora of meal plans to make your family smile.
Maryland Blue Crab Express
$40 or $80 of Fresh Crabs and More + Delivery...
You don't have to have a coastal address to savor succulent seafood fresh from the ocean. Ready your bibs for Maryland Blue Crab Express, which ships delicious crabs, seafood, spices, mallets, and more:
• $20 for $40 to spend on crabs and more delivered to your door
• $40 for $80 to spend on crabs and more delivered to your door
• Steamed Maryland blue crabs, soft-shell crabs, crab cakes, lump crab meat, shrimp, lobster, and other delicacies
"[The] crabs were perfectly steamed and spiced. Thanks for making our Maryland crab party a huge hit. I think we made a lot of new crab fans out here in Montana." -- Satisfied Customer