Boulder County Seasonal Retail Deals
No active entries for Specialty Stores, but check out these great deals near you:
$50 to Spend on Flowers
In the Middle Ages, knights followed the stages of courtly love: worshiping from afar, daring acts of chivalry, and declarations of devotion. Skip over the dangerous-sounding acts of valor and get straight to the wooing with today's deal: Pay $25 and watch it bloom into $50 to spend on Valentine's Day flowers from Teleflora. Your quest is simple, thanks to Teleflora's Valentine's Day Collection, which boasts bouquets of long-stemmed roses sprouting from keepsake vases; lush mixed floral medleys; and cute combinations of pink and red petals. Hand-arranged and hand-delivered by local florists, this personal touch is sure to win your virtuous lady's heart. Damsels, don't distress -- just forward this deal to your knight in shining armor, and he'll get the hint to shower you with fresh, fragrant flowers.
Celebrate Baby with $40 or $80 of Stationery...
Whether you have a bun in the oven or a sweet pair of new parents in your life, PaperStyle.com can help spread the joy with adorable, personalized paper goodies:
• $20 for $40 to spend on invitations and announcements for your baby
• $40 for $80 to spend on invitations and announcements for your baby
• Shop hundreds of cute, classy options, and sort by boy, girl, or neutral
Featured in various publications and on TV, this family-owned company has in-house printing and allows you to customize the fonts, colors, and decorative motifs of your products, so you can be sure your message is delivered in the best possible way -- yours. Add a personal touch to birth announcements with a photo card, coordinate baby shower invitations with the party theme or color palette, celebrate a baptism, or invite friends and family to a first birthday party.
sold outdeal over
$30 to Spend on Pet Food for Delivery...
The only thing worse than running out of toilet paper? Realizing your 30-pound sack of dog food is empty at 6 a.m. Stock up on food, treats, and toys for dogs and cats without the hassle of going to the store:
• $15 for $30 to spend on pet food, excluding delivery fees
• Browse nearly 150 high-quality brands
• Track your FedEx deliveries online
Barking Up the Right Tree
Featured in The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal for its successful business strategy, this online emporium truly gets what pet owners want. Here, you'll find all your favorite leading brands, a slew of health-conscious options, and a selection of brands that may be hard to find locally. Couple that with the option to subscribe for monthly shipments of your regular order, and you'll all be wagging your tails with joy.
Customized Women's Shoes
Featured in Lucky, Martha Stewart Weddings, and InStyle, CHROMATICgallerie creates ultra-wearable, stylish shoes in a dazzling array of shades. Mix and match your favorite hue, material, and heel height for your ideal pair:
• $50 for $100 to spend on customized women's shoes + free shipping
• Select your material: leather, faux fur, suede, or patent leather
• Choose from more than 45 custom colors, 3 heel heights, and 3 widths
Leather Monogrammed Clutch
Get your hands on sophisticated, customized style with a leather monogrammed clutch in red, orange, yellow, green, sky blue, pink, coffee, black, or white:
• $24 ($48 value) for one leather monogrammed clutch + free shipping
• Choose the hue, monogram style, and thread color for your personalized 11.25" x 7" clutch
• Wear as a shoulder or cross-body bag with included chain
Bikini Wrap - 5 Colors
Cover up poolside or for a sandy stroll with this slip-on bikini wrap, available in five beach-ready hues:
• $14 ($35 value) for a bikini wrap
• Ice silk (cotton blend) wrap features criss-cross spaghetti straps and a backless design
• Sport black, yellow, blue, purple, or orange