Boulder County Medspa Deals
12 active deals for Med Spa/Medical Centers
Don't spend your hard-earned downtime walking on pins and needles. Relieve pain and relax tension with your choice of soothing massage:
• $40 ($80 value) for a one-hour massage
• Modalities include hot stone, Swedish, deep-tissue, prenatal, and neuromuscular
• Practice is located on South Boulder Road in Louisville
One Hour of Electrolysis Hair Removal...
With today's deal from Precision Electrolysis, get rid of unwanted hair efficiently and comfortably:
• $29 ($60 value) for one hour of electrolysis hair removal
• Located in central Longmont
Convenient Solution to Excess Hair
Electrolysis is the only FDA-approved method for permanent hair removal. During the 60-minute session, experienced electrologist Gretchen Goodman will use state-of-the-art technology to treat the area of your choice. Appointments are available during the week and on the weekend at this Main Street spot, and the treatment can be applied to any part of the body.
Standley Lake Chiropractic Health ...
Acupuncture Treatment or Chiropractic Exam...
At this relaxing facility located just off the Boulder Turnpike in Westminster, an experienced professional will tackle aches and pains with acupuncture or chiropractic adjustments tailored to you and your lifestyle:
• $30 ($65 value) for an acupuncture treatment and initial consultation
• $30 ($220 value) for a full chiropractic exam, X-ray, and one adjustment
• Dr. Short uses the latest correction methods, which are safer and more comfortable
Samaeo Skin Spa
Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peel or Facial...
Named after the Apache word for "beauty," Samaeo Skin Spa is just the place for you to recapture a youthful, exuberant glow:
• $45 ($100 value) for a microdermabrasion and a chemical peel or facial
• Microdermabrasion is for the face and hands, and it includes infrared therapy
• Both the facial and peel are designed to exfoliate and hydrate tired skin
Samaeo Skin Spa's Website
Exposure to UV rays and the skin's natural aging processes can cause a few fine lines and wrinkles to appear. But they don't have to stay. Restore your youthful glow with this deal:
• $99 ($285 value) for a photo facial
• Treatment utilizes pulsed light to rejuvenate and repair the target areas
• Located on Arapahoe Road in Centennial
Radiant Skin Care
European Facial and Chemical Peel
The cozy private room at this soothing spa is the perfect place to come find peace -- and to walk out feeling and looking refreshed:
• $49 ($140 value) for a one-hour European facial and chemical peel
• Peel provides deep cleansing & exfoliation; facial rejuvenates and hydrates
• Located inside Lavender Medical Spa in Greenwood Village
Dermagrace Cosmetic Rejuvenation
Two Collagen-Induction Therapy Treatments...
Lotions, creams, DIY masks -- even the best arsenal of at-home products won't always revitalize your skin. Let a specialist take care of your needs instead:
• $99 ($300 value) for two collagen-induction therapy treatments
• Could result in increased skin tightness, reduction of fine lines, and more
• Highlands Ranch location is staffed with licensed paramedical estheticians
How it Works
An alternative to laser treatments and chemical peels, these skin-therapy sessions are designed to minimize scars, wrinkles, and stretch marks while smoothing, tightening, and toning skin with minimal downtime. During each 60-minute session, a handheld dermaroller containing clusters of micro-sized needles is passed over the treatment area, penetrating the skin to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin fibers -- definitely the type of care you'd never find in a bathroom cabinet.
Tat 2 Undo
Laser Tattoo Removal
Everyone deserves a second chance -- even your skin. Press rewind on what seemed like a great idea with these three offers from Tat 2 Undo:
• $69 ($450 value) for three laser tattoo-removal sessions for one 3x3 area
• $129 ($900 value) for three laser tattoo-removal sessions for one 6x6 area
• $199 ($1,500 value) for three laser tattoo-removal sessions for one 10x10 area
How it Works
After an initial consultation, a certified laser tattoo-removal specialist will use the highly advanced Quanta Q Plus laser to target and fade the desired area. The treatment can be performed on all skin types and fade all types of ink, though it may take several treatments for the ink to fade completely.
Microdermabrasion or Sanitas Peel
Tucked in a historic building on West Oak, this Old Town spa exudes an ambiance befitting its name:
• $35 ($80 value) for a diamond-tip microdermabrasion
• $32 ($65 value) for a customized Sanitas peel
• Call to schedule an appointment
Why We Love It
Featuring a venerable stone-like exterior and sleek hardwood floors on the inside, Sanctuary will calm your mind and de-stress your body upon entry. Choose the Sanitas peel and receive either a lactic or salicylic peel to brighten and exfoliate the skin and provide a deeper exfoliation than a microdermabrasion. These peels are ideal for those with fine lines and wrinkles, skin discoloration, and acne marks. The microdermabrasion can slough away dead skin cells to help soften the appearance of fine lines.
Natural Skin Shop
Anti-Aging Serum & SPF 30+ Moisturizer...
Defend skin from summer elements while creating a gorgeous glow. A lightweight anti-aging serum is an alternative to injectables and packed with active ingredients; pair with the SPF 30+ moisturizer to provide serious protection for your skin:
• $25 ($72 value) for the Solar Radiance Rapid Defense System
• Key ingredients include argireline, hyaluronic acid, rice peptides, retinol & anti-oxidants
• Serum is designed to reduce the appearance of sun spots and age spots; moisturizer may defend against future damage
Many women say their eyes are their favorite feature -- play up yours with this deal:
• $15 ($59 value) for a 12-week supply of TriLash eyelash enhancer
• Formulated with Tri-L peptide to help lashes reach their full potential
• May help create the appearance of longer, darker, thicker eyelashes
Luminess Air's Website
1 or 2 Bottles of Argan Oil
Give your hair and skin a boost with all-natural Moroccan argan oil:
• $19 ($49 value) for one bottle of ArgaNatural argan oil
• $29 ($98 value) for two bottles of ArgaNatural argan oil
• Moroccan argan oil is a natural source of vitamin E
ArgaNatural argan oil is certified organic, and each bottle contains two ounces of this beauty must-have. Use the silicone-free product to protect your hair during heat styling, smooth frizz, and boost shine. Or, hydrate and nourish skin on your face and body.