Boulder County Gym Deals
5 active deals for Sports/ Fitness Club
The Fitness Edge
Four Weeks of Unlimited Fitness Classes...
For a razor-sharp workout routine, head over to The Fitness Edge in Lafayette:
• $39 ($200 value) for four weeks of unlimited GetFit classes
• Experienced trainers use resistance and aerobic training to craft an intense workout
• Weekly weigh-ins and a supportive atmosphere help build a fitness community
• Classes take place Monday through Saturday
The Fitness Edge's Facebook.
Ten CrossFit Classes
When it comes to exercise, it's tough to beat the intense, full-body workouts of CrossFit. Shape up with this deal from CrossFit Julia:
• $29 ($200 value) for ten CrossFit classes
• $59 ($149 value) for one month of unlimited CrossFit classes
• Workouts take place in Louisville
Pure Barre Boulder
Two Weeks of Unlimited Barre Classes...
For a workout that's effective, satisfying, and challenging, check out the barre classes at Pure Barre Boulder. You won't be disappointed:
• $39 ($112 value) for two weeks of unlimited barre classes
• Sessions are available throughout the week
• Classes take place at a studio in the Twenty Ninth Street Mall
Why You'll Love It
Experienced instructors teach these results-oriented classes, during which you'll focus on refining your physique with concentrated, isometric movements that tone and lift the abs, seat, hips, and arms. Light hand weights and small resistance bands are sometimes utilized in conjunction with barre and floor work, and movements are buoyed by energetic music.
"A really great workout! The staff was welcoming and awesome!" LivingSocial Member
Boot Camp With or Without a Nutritional Guide...
It may be called large group personal training sessions, but that's only because this boot camp is run by a personal trainer who promises to provide individualized attention in this supportive sessions:
• $39 ($299 value) for 12 boot camp classes
• $49 ($355 value) for 12 boot camp classes and a 30-day nutritional guide
• Workouts are held indoors, so you never have to worry about the weather
The National Council for Certified...
Online Personal Trainer Certification Course...
Med school isn't for everyone, but you can still pursue a career that brings health to the masses. Become a nationally accredited certified personal trainer with this deal from The National Council for Certified Personal Trainers:
• $148 ($488 value) for an online personal training certification course
• Access online video content to learn and master exercises and their purposes
• Includes a voucher for your online exam and one retake voucher
Work Out A New Career Path
Unlock your potential to become a personal trainer with this virtual program -- the NCCPT has been helping folks get certified since 1995. The personal training online manual covers everything from nutrition and physiology to how to build your personal brand. A companion online study guide and sample test will help you prepare for the certification exam.
The National Council for Certified Personal Trainers's Website
One Month of Unlimited CrossFit Classes...
Your diet is an abundant variety of colors and flavors, but your workout? It's about as bland as it gets. Spice up your routine with today's deal from CrossFit Longmont and enjoy one month of unlimited CrossFit classes for $55 (a $150 value). Monotony is no more at this intimate community gym on Route 119, where dozens gather to push, pull, squat, row, and tumble their way to fitness. Each workout is scalable, meaning you can amp up the load and intensity to challenge yourself appropriately. The instructors boast experience in areas ranging from military training to varied levels of coaching, and with up to 25 classes offered per week, the gym is well equipped to accommodate your schedule. We've cooked up a premium recipe for success with this deal, so dig in today.