Boulder County Art Studio Deals
2 active deals for Art Studio/Center
Denver World Music Studio
Eight Weekly One-Hour Group Classes
A lifelong love of global musical traditions begins with this deal from Denver World Music Studio, where friendly, experienced instructors offer a wide variety of community-oriented lessons:
• $59 ($120 value) for eight one-hour weekly group music classes
• Study guitar, piano, cello, violin, bass, drums, saxophone, vocals, and more
• Located on Delaware Street in the Golden Triangle -- all ages are welcome
18" x 24" City Flag Print - 58 Designs...
Show off city pride for your current residence or beloved hometown with a sleek graphic print map. Carticulate Maps's unique creations are designed in NYC and printed in Minneapolis:
• $16 ($33 value) for an 18" x 24" city flag print
• Choose from 58 cities in eight regions
• Full-color maps are printed on high-quality fine art paper
Carticulate Maps's Website
Green Apple Learners
1 Kids Workshop Entry or 2 Kids Movie Night ...
You stretch your creativity coming up with new ways to satisfy your child's growing curiosity. Give your noggin a break with today's deal from Green Apple Learners. For $5, get single admission to a kids' workshop or admission for two kids to a movie night event. Each one- to two-hour workshop combines educational games and dramatic play to teach kids new skills while having fun. Perfect for ages four to eight, these themed workshops are especially designed to bring families together and come with snack and take-home art project. Or, dress your kids in snazzy PJs and enjoy movie night -- pretzels and water bottle included. Founder Abbi Reese, a former preschool teacher, puts expert attention into each event, keeping your small smarty stimulated, at least for until your brain reboots.
Three-Hour Group Photography Class
Put the best moments of your life in sharper focus with the help of Memories Photography:
• $50 ($100 value) for a three-hour group photography class
• Learn the basics of photography, which include aperture, shutter speed, and composition
• Expert photographer Todd Radunsky has more than 15 years of professional experience
• Classes take place Saturday morning and Tuesday night
Dabble Paint & Sip Studio
Two-Hour Painting Class with Glass of Wine...
Painting the bathroom the same ol' shade of eggshell hasn't satisfied your need for creativity. Live a more colorful life with today's deal: Pay $20 (regularly $40) for a two-hour painting class with a glass of wine at Dabble Paint & Sip Studio. Located on Main Street in Longmont, this art studio teaches painters of all levels how to create simple pieces that look complex. Guided by a professional artist, you'll follow step-by-step instructions in a relaxed setting, getting one-on-one help when you need it. Choose from up to four classes a week that focus on subjects like red poppies, summer scenery, and starry nights -- snacks and additional beverages are available for purchase in every session. Once you've upgraded your DIY painting skills, you might even redo that bathroom with a little more flair.
Want more? Check out Dabble Paint & Sip Studio on Facebook.
Helicopter Flight, Lesson, or Training Program...
A combat veteran and 10-year employee of the sheriffs' offices in Denver and Jefferson counties, Mike Fyola is the perfect person to show you the ins and outs of a helicopter. Take off from Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport and head for the skies with this deal:
• $150 ($300 value) for a 30-minute helicopter tour for two
• $225 ($450 value) for a 30-minute helicopter tour for three
• $175 ($352 value) for a 60-minute helicopter flight lesson for one
• $195 ($427 value) for a 60-minute helicopter flight lesson for one and one passenger
• $19,800 ($39,000 value) for a 60-hour helicopter flight training course
During the 30-minute helicopter tour for two, and experienced pilot will treat you to phenomenal views of Denver and the Rockies, pointing out landmarks along the way.
Opt for a 60-minute flight lesson, and you'll get 30 minutes of on-ground instruction before heading for the skies. The instructor will take care of take-off and landing, but you'll get to take the controls during the flight (and bring along a passenger if you wish).
The 60-hour private-rating flight training includes 50 hours of dual flight training, 10 hours of solo flight time, one check-ride aircraft rentals, the examiner's fee, and written-test fee.